Hamilton Capital Global Financials Yield ETF (HFY; TSX) – Coming February 2017!
• Actively managed portfolio of higher yielding global financial services
• Quarterly distributions
• REIT-like yield with positive rate sensitivity
• Global diversification with exposure to ~15 countries and 10 sub-sectors
• Actively managed global financials fund
• Cumulative return of ~43% since inception (as of Dec 31, 2016)
• Outperformed in 2012, 2013 and 2015 (and within ~10 bps in 2014)
• Outperformance in 15 of 22 down months for the global financials
• Outperformance of ~5.9% vs. the HFRX Equity Market Neutral Index since inception (as of Dec 31, 2016)
• Management fee of 1.0%, no performance fees
• Return objective is 4-6% per year with limited drawdowns
• Quantitative-focused market-neutral fund
As a firm specializing in financial services, Hamilton Capital offers actively managed global financial services exchange traded funds (ETFs) and pooled funds to Canadian investors whose investment opportunities are limited by a small, concentrated, and highly correlated domestic sector. Our ETFs and pooled funds operate in an investable universe many times larger than the Canadian equity markets, with a market cap exceeding $8 trillion and over 1,500 companies.
Hamilton Capital offers a comprehensive suite of global ETFs and pooled funds that provide investors with global diversification, yield, and access to the most attractive themes in the global financial services sector. These funds are managed by a team of four investment professionals with nearly 50 years of combined experience in the financial services sector, who utilize a specialized investment process, augmented by proprietary research, analysis and analytical tools.
Products offered by Hamilton Capital Partners Inc. have a minimum subscription amount of $150,000, unless you meet the definition of an "accredited investor" under National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus and Registration Exemptions.
If you meet the definition of an "accredited investor", you may invest a minimum of $25,000. Please consult the offering documents to determine your qualification status. Investment Advisors should consult their company's internal policies.
The Subscriber must be (and will be at the time the Subscription is executed) an accredited investor under National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus and Registration Exemptions ("NI 45-106")