- Actively-managed portfolio of global banks in ~15 countries
- 20.3% outperformance vs. Global Banks Index (CAD) with lower drawdowns since inception
- Annualized return of ~17% (since inception)
- Consensus portfolio-weighted EPS growth of 19.2% (2018E); 17.5% (2019E)
- Dividend yield of 1.42% (quarterly distributions)
- Only 10 down months vs. 12 for Cdn banks, 13 for U.S. banks
- Managed by portfolio management team with over 60 years’ experience
- Scroll down for HBG Manager Commentary
- Similar portfolio beta to the North American banks
- Favourable valuation and positive growth trends in consensus EPS growth and dividends
- Lower concentrations/correlations
- Diversified by position and geography
|Performance||1 Mo||3 Mo||6 Mo||YTD||1 Yr||SI1|
|Hamilton Capital Global Bank ETF||1.7%||0.4%||(0.8%)||3.9%||8.6%||17.0%|
1. Performance is annualized since inception on January 22, 2016, as at July 31, 2018.
2. KBW Global Banks Index (GBKXN) translated to CAD.
HBG Manager Commentary
Notes from Texas: Lone Star Shines Brighter (June 21, 2018)
Notes from Spain: Improving Backdrop for the Banking Sector (May 28, 2018)+ More commentary
HBG: U.S. Banks: Wells Fargo and “Invisible” Bank Taxes (Feb 6, 2018)
HBG: U.S. Bank Mergers in Two Charts (Dec 4, 2017)
HBG: Notes from the Field: Everything’s Peachy in Atlanta (June 13, 2017)
Reducing European Exposure on Italian Referendum Uncertainty (Nov 22, 2016)
HBG Historical NAV
The chart of Historical NAV does not represent performance of HBG. The chart shows the daily movements of the NAV and has been adjusted to reflect historical distributions.
Top 10 Holdings3
|1||HDB||HDFC Bank Ltd||India||3.0%|
|2||SIVB||SVB Financial Group (CA)||United States||2.9%|
|4||IBKC||Iberiabank Corp (LA)||United States||2.7%|
|5||FNB||F.N.B. Corporation (PA)||United States||2.7%|
|6||CSGN||Credit Suisse Group||Switzerland||2.7%|
|7||STL||Sterling Bancorp (NY)||United States||2.7%|
|8||BSMX||Banco Santander Mexico||Mexico||2.6%|
|9||WAL||Western Alliance Bancorp (AZ)||United States||2.5%|
|10||IBN||ICICI Bank Ltd||India||2.4%|
3. As at July 31, 2018, as a percent of net asset value.
Disclaimer: A prospectus containing important information relating to these securities has been filed with the securities commissions or similar authorities in certain jurisdictions of Canada. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained from email@example.com, www.hamilton-capital.com or on the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com).
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with an investment in exchange traded products managed by Hamilton Capital Partners Inc. (the “Hamilton Products”). The Hamilton Products are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. The prospectus contains important detailed information about the Hamilton Products. Please read the prospectus before investing.