- Actively-managed portfolio of global financial services companies
- Outperformance vs. KBW Financial Sector Dividend Yield Index (CAD) since inception
- Dividend yield of 4.56% (quarterly distributions)
- Outperformance vs. Canadian Banks with lower drawdowns
- Consensus portfolio-weighted EPS growth of 14.5% (2018E); 12.8% (2019E)
- Global diversification with exposure to ~15 countries and 10 sub-sectors
- Managed by portfolio management team with over 60 years’ experience
- Scroll down for HFY Manager Commentary
- Attractive yield, with positive rate sensitivity
- Favourable valuations, positive growth trends in consensus EPS and dividends
- Diversification by position, geography and sub-sector
- Lower concentration risk/correlations
|Performance||1 Mo||3 Mo||6 Mo||YTD||1 Yr||SI1|
|Global Financials Yield ETF (HFY)||1.8%||0.8%||(0.1%)||3.7%||5.6%||7.7%|
1. Performance is annualized since inception on February 6, 2017, as at July 31, 2018.
2. KBW Nasdaq Financial Sector Dividend Yield Index (KDXTR) translated to CAD; S&P/TSX Diversified Banks Index (STDBNK, “Canadian Banks”).
HFY Manager Commentary
Notes from Texas: Lone Star Shines Brighter (June 21, 2018)
Notes from Spain: Improving Backdrop for the Banking Sector (May 28, 2018)
HFY: U.S. Banks: Wells Fargo and “Invisible” Bank Taxes (Feb 6, 2018)+ More commentary
HFY: Modestly Raising European Bank Exposure (Jan 24, 2018)
HFY: Notes from the Field: Everything’s Peachy in Atlanta (June 13, 2017)
HFY: Are REITs Set to Underperform the Financials? (Jan 16, 2017)
HFY Historical NAV
The chart of Historical NAV does not represent performance of HFY. The chart shows the daily movements of the NAV and has been adjusted to reflect historical distributions.
Top 10 Holdings3
|1||AB||AllianceBernstein Holding LP||Asset Mgmt||United States||3.1%|
|2||ARCC||Ares Capital Corp||Other||United States||3.0%|
|3||HDB||HDFC Bank Ltd||Banks||India||2.9%|
|4||LAZ||Lazard Ltd||Asset Mgmt||United States||2.6%|
|5||PACW||PacWest Bancorp (CA)||Banks||United States||2.5%|
|6||DBS||DBS Group Holdings||Banks||Singapore||2.5%|
|7||ZURN||Zurich Insurance Group||Insurance||Switzerland||2.5%|
|9||CSGN||Credit Suisse Group||Banks||Switzerland||2.3%|
|10||PST||Poste Italiane SpA||Insurance||Italy||2.3%|
3. As at July 31, 2018, as a percent of net asset value.
Disclaimer: A prospectus containing important information relating to these securities has been filed with the securities commissions or similar authorities in certain jurisdictions of Canada. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained from email@example.com, www.hamilton-capital.com or on the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com).
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with an investment in exchange traded products managed by Hamilton Capital Partners Inc. (the “Hamilton Products”). The Hamilton Products are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. The prospectus contains important detailed information about the Hamilton Products. Please read the prospectus before investing.