For Canadian accredited investors only
If you would like to invest either directly or through an investment advisor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for subscription documents and instructions.
- Actively managed portfolio of global financial services stocks
- Cumulative return of ~49% since inception
- Cumulative outperformance in all but one of 54 months since inception vs. the global financials2
- Outperformed in 15 of 25 down months for the global financials, or 60% of the time
- Managed by Rob Wessel, Jennifer Mersereau & Babak Assadi
Geographic and Subsector Exposures3
1. All returns are since inception (October 15, 2012) and as of August 31, 2017.
2. The S&P Global 1200 Financials Index (“SGFS”, “Global Financials”) is a sub-set of the S&P Global 1200 Index of those companies classified as financials by GICS. This index is referenced as HCGF’s primary strategy is to invest, long and short, in the equities of global financial services companies. In addition, it is intended to provide investors with a comparison to the returns and volatility present in the financial services subsector of the equity markets. HCGF does not invest in all or necessarily any of the securities that compose the index.
3. As at June 30, 2017, as a percent of net asset value.
Hamilton Capital Global Financials Fund LP (HCGF) is Hamilton Capital’s long-biased, global financials-only pooled fund. Its objective is to maximize returns by capitalizing on our “best ideas” within the global financial services sector.