For Canadian accredited investors only
- Actively managed portfolio of global financial services stocks
- Cumulative return of ~48% since inception
- Cumulative outperformance in all but one of 53 months since inception
- Launched in 2012, the fund has had the following relative performance vs. the global financials index:
- Outperformed in 2012
- Outperformed in 2013
- Within ~10 bps in 2014
- Outperformed in 2015
- Outperformed in 15 of 22 down months for the global financials, or 68% of the time
Geographic and Subsector Exposures2
Top 10 Holdings2
|1||ETFC||E*Trade Financial Corp||United States||5.4%|
|2||LNC||Lincoln National Corp||United States||5.3%|
|3||SIVB||SVB Financial Group||United States||5.0%|
|4||WBC||Westpac Banking Corp||Australia||4.3%|
|5||XL||XL Group Ltd||Bermuda||3.8%|
|6||AEL||American Equity Investment Life Holding||United States||3.8%|
|7||CBA||Commonwealth Bank of Australia||Australia||3.6%|
|9||AMG||Affiliated Managers Group||United States||3.5%|
|10||NDA||Nordea Bank AB||Sweden||3.4%|
1. All returns are since inception (October 15, 2012) and as of February 28, 2017.
2. As at February 28, 2017, as a percent of net asset value.
Hamilton Capital Global Financials Fund LP (HCGF) is Hamilton Capital’s long-biased, global financials-only pooled fund. Its objective is to maximize returns by capitalizing on our “best ideas” within the global financial services sector.