For Canadian accredited investors only
If you would like to invest either directly or through an investment advisor, please email email@example.com for subscription documents and instructions.
- Actively managed portfolio of global financial services stocks
- Cumulative return of ~63% since inception and is outperforming the global financials2
- Outperformed in 18 of 28 down months for the global financials2, or 64% of the time
- Managed by portfolio management team with over 50 years’ experience
Geographic and Subsector Exposures3
1. All returns are since inception (October 15, 2012) and as of May 31, 2018.
2. The S&P Global 1200 Financials Index (“SGFS”, “Global Financials”) is a sub-set of the S&P Global 1200 Index of those companies classified as financials by GICS. This index is referenced as HCGF’s primary strategy is to invest, long and short, in the equities of global financial services companies. In addition, it is intended to provide investors with a comparison to the returns and volatility present in the financial services subsector of the equity markets. HCGF does not invest in all or necessarily any of the securities that compose the index.
3. As at May 31, 2018, as a percent of net asset value.