For Canadian accredited investors only
If you would like to invest either directly or through an investment advisor, please email email@example.com for subscription documents and instructions.
- Long-biased “best ideas” European bank fund (max. shorts of 25%)
- Direct exposure to a cyclical recovery in European banking sector
- Deep value portfolio, trading at ~1.0x P/TBV*
- Concentrated portfolio (~15-20 positions)
- Universe of over 20 countries, 300+ companies, $2.4+ trillion in market capitalization
- Currency hedged, no financial leverage
- Managed by portfolio management team with over 50 years’ experience
* As of January 31, 2018.
HCP European Bank Fund LP (HCP-EBF) is Hamilton Capital’s long-biased, European banks-only fund. Its objective is to maximize returns by capitalizing on our “best ideas” within the recovering European banking sector. Structured as a limited partnership, HCP-EBF is open to Canadian accredited investors for non-registered investments.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.