For Canadian accredited investors only
- Outperformance of ~5.5% vs. the HFRX Equity Market Neutral Index since inception
- Management fee of 1.0%, no performance fees
- Return objective is 4-6% per year with limited drawdowns
- Multi-strategy quantitatively-focused market-neutral fund
* All returns are since inception (January 1, 2016) and as of February 28, 2017.
HCP Global Financials Market Neutral Fund (HCP-GFMN) is a quantitative, mean-reversion-focused market-neutral fund specializing in financial services companies. Its objective is to generate returns of 4-6% per year with limited drawdowns and low volatility. Structured as a mutual fund trust, HCP-GFMN is open to Canadian accredited investors for both registered and unregistered investments.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.